Some of our children are more sensitive than others. They feel much more deeply and are more aware of other people's hurts. As a parent this can be hard for us to see our kids feel so much and also challenging to our own emotional wellbeing, especially if we are a sensitive parent ourselves. However with the right tools and understanding life can become a whole lot easier.
Sensitivity is a superpower when you know how to use it, so in this is workshop we tailor our own Family Toolkit to help with everyone's wellbeing.
What we will go through.
- What the general characteristics of a highly sensitive child are.
- How we, as parents can support our children.
- How we can support ourselves to help us stay balanced and maintain the ability to nurture our child's sensitivities.
- What tools we can teach our kids to empower and help them be confidence in themselves.
WHAT DO I GET?
- 90 minute online recorded workshop with as many tools as we can pack in to help big and small with their emotional wellbeing.
- A downloadable PDF booklet containing all the tools we need to support ourselves and our kids.
to download for Mum and for child.
- The confidence and knowledge to support yourself and your family's wellbeing.
31st March @ 8pm
WHAT IS THE COST?
Your investment is €25 for this workshop
Click here to purchase your ticket.